Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jordan's Birthday Party































Jordan's tenth birthday was so fun.


We had it at Jamestown Beach, our new favorite spot. Michael grilled some delicious dogs. Jordan had two friends come; one from church and one from school and then a herd of cousins. I made two cakes one exploded but I loved how this one turned out with the melted frosting.


We were running super late and when we got to the beach it was so crowded we weren't sure if the party was possible. But we found a spot and sqeezed in and everything worked out. Next time we will be on time or choose a day other than Saturday!


The best part of all was how happy all the kids were to play in the river and I did not have to do anything to entertain them. I had a craft and games all prepared but did not have to use them. I will save it for another time. I think we will have every birthday party at the beach. Lanian will love it. December is not too cold here, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment