Sunday, January 30, 2011

Michael and Amanda



Here we are on the first day of our earthly journey together. I am just as in love with Michael, if not more so, now after 11 years of marriage and four children. I am so grateful for Michael and the love and support he has given to me. He is my best friend. I would rather hang out with him than anyone else even though I see him every day (well there are those occasional moments when I love that he has activities that take him outside but they are rare). He is amazing. He does my dishes, he drives! bless him, he shops when I don't feel like shopping, he mops when I don't feel like mopping, basically he does whatever I ask of him and more. So, after making this list I am feeling like a bad wife. I knew I had the better half of this deal but this doesn't seem fair. Maybe I will surprise Michael one day with a big truck to make up for all the meals I didn't cook and the dirt I didn't sweep and the clutter I kept that drives him crazy. One day I will because I love him.

















1 comment:

  1. Yay for all the updates! I love this picture of you guys. It's so sweet and what sweet things to say about Mike. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa Moss.. .

    It was fun talking to you guys on skype a couple of weeks ago! We need to do it again. Yer kids are cute. And funny.

    ReplyDelete